The Medigear KN95 respirator provides a lightweight, comfortable respiratory protection against dusts, mists, fumes and smoke. An effective respiratory protection for use in industries where potential exposure to dust particles and/or non-volatile liquid particles can occur.
The KN95 is an excellent choice for work settings involving heat, humidity and extended periods of wear time due to its lightweight, multilayer design which harnesses the latest in technology advances.
Research the masks first before you decide to buy, we guarantee ours to conform to the standards to protect its users! Not all 3 later masks are the same!
Ensure the masks you buy from other sites have the following tests and standards below.
• Complies to AS/NZS 1716:2012
• Filter Material provides effective filtration with low breathing resistance for consistent high quality performance
• Includes a super-soft, cushioned inner lining
• TGA Listed 333412
• Fluid Resistant 160 mmHg
• Flammability Rating Class I
• Adjustable nose clip
• Ear loop style
• For use against both mechanically generated particulates e.g.
dusts, mists and thermally generated fumes & smokes
• ASTM F2100 level 3 – GZHT02280291
• Certified to GB2626:2006 KN95 requirements for a minimum 95% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols that do not contain oil
• Meets the requirements of AS/NZS 1716:2012 for P2 to protect the wearer from solid and non-volatile liquid particles only
• Products are classified under AS/NZS 1716:2012 by filtering efficiency and maximum total inward leakage performance
• BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency) F2101 – >98%
• Resistance to Synthetic Blood 1862 – 160 mm Hg
• PFE (Particulate Filtration Efficiency) F2299 – >98%
• Delta P (Differential Pressure) MIL-M 36954C – <5.0
• Flame Spread 16 CFR part 1610 – Class 1
• Australia TGA listed 333412 / 333723
• Technical Datasheet here.